- Model NO.: SET48-150A
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Input Voltage: 220V
- Starting Mode: Soft Switch Technology
- Power Supplying System: Rectifier Module, Controller
- Modulation System: Pfc
- Brand: Setec
- Output Current: 150A
- Efficiency: 96%
- Power Factor: 0.99999
- Trademark: setec
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8504409990
- Output Type: Single
- Output Power: 9000W
- Connection Mode: Parallel Switching Power Supply
- Voltage Regulating Mode: AC Input Voltage Range 85V-290V
- Energy Transmission: Single Phase 220VAC Input
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Output Voltage: 48VDC
- AC-DC Rectifier System: Supply DC Power for DC Load and Charging for Batte
- Mount: 19inch 2u Rack Mount
- Input: Single Phase 220V
- Transport Package: Carton Box
- Origin: China
Input: 220VAC, 1 Phase
Output: 48VDC 9000W
Power supply modules of series SET- 24V/48V/220V/110V are compact battery charging rectifiers
With rear side connectivity.
The rectifiers are designed for high voltage Power Plants and Substations.
Due to the modular concept and a high scalability the user is able to equip the power supply with
Additional modules according to his actual power profile. The chargers are very user friendly and
Can be swapped as well as upgraded during system operation.
The devices get their operation parameters via the system RS 485 communication bus.
After a successful login a central monitoring unit controls and monitors the devices. In case of interruption
Due to failure of monitoring unit the modules operate continuously with internal default values.
Therefore the supply of the connected loads and the charging of the batteries are guaranteed without any
Step less temperature control fan speed & change with the output power of module, which minimize
Noise & extend fan life. The rectifier needs a 1Ph AC mains connection.
Rectifier power circuit is divided into active PFC & DC to DC converter which can make the wide
Input voltage range (85V-290V) & high efficiency. High power density has reached the international
1. Circuit of the Rectifier modules have two parts, one is PFC adjust; The other is DC/DC transformation. All technically m ake the wide input voltage range (85V-290V).
2. High efficiency 95%. Rectifier modules used soft switch technology, while load rate10% then efficiency can be 91%, 50% load rate the efficiency can be above 96%.
3. With step less current limiter technology, output current is continuously adjustable.
4. Adopted step less temperature control speed, it can reduce power consumption and prolong the life of the fan.
5. Sharing Load, Equalized-current imbalance ≤ 3%
6. Optional Ethernet interface through SNMP and/or TCP/IP
7. Controller MCU
8. Digital signal collection via internal RS485 bus; RS232 interface for remote operation
9.2U height, light weight, High power density.
10, power factor 0.9999
11, 48VDC output, output current: 10A/20A/30A/50A/100A/150A/200A/250A/300A
12, Work temperature: -25º C ~ 65º C
13, Hot swappable, N +1 redundant power supply
14, Complete fault protection, alarm function
1Protection for Input and output over /under voltage, over temperature, and short circuit
2. "Hot plug-in" design with back plane connection
3. High power density
4. RS 485 Interface for Remote Adjusting, Controlling, Measuring and Signaling.
5. High Efficiency with low EMI
6. CE Safety and EMC certification
7. LED indication for On / Fault status.
1. These power supplies are designed for a wide range of applications such as:
2. Power supply for all medium to high power DC loads
3. Rectifiers in DC systems with battery backup
5. Industrial control systems.
6. Charging and buffering of stationary batteries in electrical power plants
Note: How many modules required, it depends on your total power.
You can choose the suitable model power according to your application.