300 Watts Switching Power Supply, 12V Output Power Rectifier, AC-DC Small Volume Power Supply, Single
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wodden Box or Carton Box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Output Type: Single
- Output Power: 12000W
- Connection Mode: Parallel Switching Power Supply
- Voltage Regulating Mode: AC Input Voltage Range 85V-290V
- Energy Transmission: Single Phase 220VAC Input
- Certification: CE, ISO, EMC
- Input: Single Phase 220V or Three Phase 380V
- Output Current: 200A
- with: Hot-Swappable Technology,Plug and Play
- Mount: 19inch 2u Rack Mount
- Demension After Package: 62*52*180
- Trademark: setec
- Origin: China
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Input Voltage: 220V
- Starting Mode: Soft Switch Technology
- Power Supplying System: Rectifier Module, Distribution,Monitor,LVD
- Modulation System: PWM
- Brand: Setec
- Output Voltage: 48VDC
- Application for: for Telecom Equipment,Battery Charging
- Efficiency: 96%
- Power Factor: 0.99999
- Colour: Black
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8504409990
Model: SET220/220-15KLC POWER INVERTER
We are R&D strong company, quality assured inverters. Welcome inquiry.
Factory area is about 11000 square meters.etablished in 2004, Shenzhen SETEC Power Co., Ltd. is one of the leading manufacturer in China specializing in designing, researching, developing, producing and selling electric vehicle charging station,high-frequency switching power supply(rectifier), DC/AC power inverters, DC/DC converters, solar pump inverters. We provide advanced technology and outstanding quality products. Our customers are operators of domestic telecommunications industry and power industry, broadcast industry, and related ancillary equipment manufacturers. Our company provides not only high-frequency switching power supply equipment for large telecom operators, but also power supplies for the relevant supporting manufacturers. SETEC devotes ourselves to the national industry development and introduces the advanced technology and management experience from world-renowned enterprises to build our own high-tech enterprise.
Model: SET-IVS9000 Series inverter
Product name : 24V/48V/110V/220V pure sine wave inverter
Input DC 24V/48V/110V/220V
Output AC 110V/120V/220V/230V/240V
Capacity: 500VA, 1KVA, 2KVA, 3KVA, 4KVA, 5KVA, 6KVA, 7KVA, 8KVA, 9KVA, 10KVA
• Telecom Inverter are used for the switch, computer rooms, networks
and other communication equipments. It can provide 220VAC or
110VAC power to the load or as mains special emergency power to
prevent the serious consequences of electricity interruption by
converting 24V or 48V batteries.
• Utility Inverter are designed for the power plants, substations, Power
Supply Bureau which used 110V or 220V DC power.
• Adopting SPWM technology, with the output of stabilized voltage
and frequency, pure sine wave.
• The zero potential start technology to effectively resist the inductive
load on the surge.
• With Micro-CPU control, the control circuit is simple and fast,
• Protection functions: under voltage, over temperature, short circuit
and so on.
• High precision instrument regulation. The precision is less than 0.1V.
• It can realize the remote-control though the communication port and
• Switch to bypass automatically, switch time is short to make a
continuous and reliable power supply.
• 2 working types: AC power type and DC power type. Customers can
select one of them according to their requirements.
|Input voltage||85-290VAC (Nominal 180-290VAC)|
|Input frequency range||45 Hz-65 Hz|
|Power Factor||≥ 0.99 at P nom ≥ 75%|
|Nominal output voltage (Vnom)||48VDC||24VDC||220VDC||110VDC|
|Adjustable output voltage range||42-59Vdc||21V-28Vdc||190-300VDC||95-150VDC|
|Voltage Stabilization Accuracy||± 0.5%|
|Current Stabilization Accuracy||± 1 %|
|Nominal output current (Inom)||50ADC@50V||70ADC@24V||10ADC@300VDC||20ADC@150VDC|
|Efficiency||≥ 94 %|
|Charge characteristic line||IU Characteristic according to|
|Default value of the charging|
|O/p Overvoltage Vo> (factory|
|Voltage ripple||≤ 200 mV|
|Dynamic accuracy of the|
|<3% of Venom at load change|
from 10% -90%-10% ;Transient
time <50 ms
|Short circuit protection||15% - 30% of Inom when in short|
|Parallel operation||Yes .Current Sharing ± 3%|
|Type of enclosure /|
|Color (front panel)||Front Black|
Power supply modules of series SET- 24V/48V/220V/110V are compact battery charging rectifiers
with rear side connectivity.
The rectifiers are designed for high voltage Power Plants and Substations.
Due to the modular concept and a high scalability the user is able to equip the power supply with
additional modules according to his actual power profile. The chargers are very user friendly and
can be swapped as well as upgraded during system operation.
The devices get their operation parameters via the system RS 485 communication bus.
After a successful login a central monitoring unit controls and monitors the devices. In case of interruption
due to failure of monitoring unit the modules operate continuously with internal default values.
Therefore the supply of the connected loads and the charging of the batteries are guaranteed without any
Step less temperature control fan speed & change with the output power of module, which minimize
noise & extend fan life.The rectifier needs a 1Ph AC mains connection.
Rectifier power circuit is divided into active PFC & DC to DC converter which can make the wide
input voltage range (85V-290V) & high efficiency.High power density has reached the international
1.Protection for Input and output over /under voltage, over temperature, and short circuit
2. "Hot plug-in" design with back plane connection
3. High power density
4. RS 485 Interface for Remote Adjusting,Controlling, Measuring and Signaling.
5.High Efficiency with low EMI
6. CE Safety and EMC certification
7. LED indication for On / Fault status.
These power supplies are designed for a wide range of applications such as:
1. Power supply for all medium to high power DC loads
2. Rectifiers in DC systems with battery backup
4. Industrial control systems.
5. Charging and buffering of stationary batteries in electrical power plants